Responsibilities include Strategizing, executing, and managing paid advertising campaigns from conception to creation to execution and analysis. The Paid Advertising Specialist will design ads, place targeted consumer ads on Search engines, Social media, or other digital media platforms. Additional duties to optimize strategies and implement different versions for different markets based on ad campaign performance.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance, while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Developing marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve business objectives.
- Preparing paid advertising performance reports.
- Keeping track of ad spend and conversions.
- Providing ongoing campaign management to ensure optimal performance and delivery of campaigns.
- Composing, launching, and optimizing social advertising campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and other platforms/tools.
- Developing and analyzing objective-based and data-driven digital ad campaigns.
- Conducting A/B testing to optimize ad performance.
- Other duties as assigned by Marketing Manager.
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing and web analytics required, with experience using tools such as Google Marketing Platform, Facebook AdManager Hubspot.
- A working knowledge of Hubspot or other marketing automation platforms preferred.
- 3-5 years Pay per click experience with paid advertising platforms.
- 3+ years of experience building and optimizing display advertising campaigns in Google Display Network.
- Strong working knowledge of Internet technologies related to media and site targeting, tagging, tracking, and content delivery.
- Deep knowledge of SEM strategies and best practices.
- Experience effectively managing agency partners.
- Strong analytic skill-set and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to leverage data insights to tell a cohesive story for executive-level presentations.
- Excellent Excel and data manipulation skills are required. Knowledge of Tableau preferred
- Familiarity with customer acquisition funnels – awareness, consideration, acquisition, and how to leverage media to speak to customers throughout the conversion path.
- Experience in and passion for actively testing technologies, data, and messaging.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, experience developing campaign performance presentations.
- Strong/excellent knowledge of digital advertising trends and technologies.
- Ad creative and landing page optimization experience preferred
- Organized with very strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Basic SQL query knowledge required.
- Understanding of SEO preferred.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance